AIM
Sleutels

You Are Boring. You Are Boring.

ffff

I'm voting high because there's too many whiners giving you low scores when they have stupid reasons. Giving you anything below 4 simply because the plot is basic (even though it's clearly a short animation) or the few seconds of violence (ted was a dick anyway) seems really unfair. It looks like you tried with the graphics and sound, so you at least deserve that much. Most of the low voters just don't realize how much effort a minute long animation can take.

Oh, and the ending was worth a giggle.

Red Riding Hood Red Riding Hood

Stunning >:)

The graphics are amazing, and the entire story is really quite good... Simple yet it keeps you interested.
Erm.. I can't really see anything wrong with it :\
So it's perfect I guess? In my eyes anyway :D
Well i hope you make more flash movies, they're brilliant. 5/5

Du Hast Luftballons Du Hast Luftballons

Bah

OK, so rammstein is an alright band.. But that was terrible..
It sounded horrible, you butchered a good song.. It would have been much better if you had just made a flash about Du Hast >.<
Other people might like this.. But not me, sorry..

[CC] Drunk [CC] Drunk

Why make a movie like this &gt;.&gt;

I have nothing against the clock crew, in fact I quite like it actually.. But a movie like this makes me think less of you and other clocks >.<
If you're really trying to recruit, and get more clocks.. This isn't the way to go about it..
I don't know, put more heart into it? -.-

The PBot Collab The PBot Collab

yay truffleclock :D

another funny movie ^_^
how can't you love that, it's amazing! maybe the other people just have no sense of humour :(
haven't really seen many of starberry's movies, i'll take a look now :)

n00b Worm n00b Worm

it was alright, but a bit slow :(

it was ok i suppose, but one thing annoyed me.. the little music loop, it wasn't just annoying because it looped, it's that i've er.. heard that before >.<
not too sure where from though.. i think it might have been ffx2?
doesn't matter, just try and make you're next movie a bit more interesting :D

BlackKingX responds:

Were you not informed about the n00b worm? I'd say that is interesting!

LLRO 3 LLRO 3

never heard of the game, but the movie was ok :\

i find it quite funny that they have a monster called baphomet, you do realise that he's a dark lord of a devil worshipping cult that's known worldwide, right? erm.. no? never mind then, i liked the movie anyway :)

Idiot Ninjas 1 Idiot Ninjas 1

Amazing

one of the best things on this site...the only thing tht mite beat it is ID2/ID3.i cant wait on 4

-A Dedication- -A Dedication-

Special

This is the best use of flash i hav ever seen.i dont meen 2 sound bitter but it was boring.ppl realy watch flash 2 be entertained...I am impressed with how the creater used flash.maybe now alot more ppl will start 2 use it for difrent things....i'll enjoy watching them.so ty for future flash creater

CT:Party Like It's 1999 CT:Party Like It's 1999

bad

as u can see from my scores i didnt like this......it was boring and it was hard 2 watch.i hope i never see a flash like tht again

SquareHard responds:

you're face is boring and too hard to watch too, u dont see me complainin about it